View Single Post
Old 26-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

My wife Deb and I are in our early 40s and we have a healthy sex life. She enjoys sex and is quite open in bed, but she had not done anything too wild in her younger days, because "there wasn't a chance" she claimed.

Sometimes when we make love, we'd roleplay and imagine scenarios where she's fucked by multiple men, and those fantasies spiced up our sessions. The thought of other men and multiple men having a go at her made both of us extra high when we fucked. After playing that fantasy for a while, I'd get a hard-on when imagining a graphic picture of her opening her pussy and letting another man's cock go into her.

Increasingly, I toyed with the idea of making the fantasy a reality, at least for once.

I broached the idea to her. She was obviously keen on the idea from a lust perspective but had the usual reservations about privacy and safety.
The idea was discussed on and off for a few years but we did not seriously plan to do it.

Finally, earlier this year, I told her we are not getting any younger. She still looks attractive for her age and still has a healthy sexual appetite. I said if we don't try this soon, we'd never going to try it. If we do it, I’m sure she’d rather the men be lustfully going at her, and not have any reservations.

So we discussed it seriously and worked out all the potential problems and anxieties.

Without going into details, we found three young men in their early 20s. All were athletes who were fit and muscular but not beefcakes. Jake was boyish looking, Zack was a bit of a hipster with a goatee and Dan was the type with angular jawline and facial features. They were relatively good looking.

The rule was simple - no S&M or anal, and anything goes as long as Deb is ok. Deb or I can call it off any moment. The promise made to the men is that minimally, Deb would make them cum one way or another. Whatever way, we will go with the flow. Most decisions will be made on the fly, at the moment.

We checked into a 5 star hotel, all 5 of us together.

Deb was in a simple but elegant black dress.

The 3 men took a shower to clean up. They came out into the room, all fully nude, as agreed.

I was sitting on a couch in a corner while Deb was waiting for them on the bed.

She stood up when they emerged from the bathroom. Everyone stared at one another a bit awkwardly and no one knew how to start.

So I got set the mood by dimming the light. Deb walked up to them and slowly turned her back to them without a word.

Anticipating what would happen in the next hour, all the 3 men were semi hard. Dan got Deb's cue and made the first move by putting her hands on her waist, slowing wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. He moved his hands up and caressed her breasts through her dress. Deb took a deep breath but showed no protest. He moved his hands to her dress zipper at her back and asked “can I?”

Deb nodded.

Dan pulled down the zip quickly, and was in a bit of a hurry in pulling her dress down, letting it fall to her feet, revealing her in a black, semi transparent one-piece lingerie that did not cover much of her breasts.
Deb was very well maintained for her age. She had B+/C- boobs that were firm and bouncy despite kids, nice perky nipples and a nice ass. While she had lost her 24 inch waists, she was certainly not fat, and very desirable. The cocks of all the 3 men became very hard at the sight of this MILF in an instant. In their minds, they must be thinking their dreams will be coming true in a moment, fucking a MILF.