View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boobwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Was hunting through at the forum this afternoon when something caught my eye. Angie from 7 heaven. Have never booked with them but decide to give a shot after seeing some promo on their telegram. Got verified and booked all in under five minutes. OKT reply almost instant.
When she greet me at the door I was very happily surprise, not much different from marketing photos. Angie really give the sweet xmm vibes and her skin was smooth. I also dinnoe that she only start work today. She was little shy at first in a sweet way but after ice break, quite chatty.
Shower was quite SOP but I can't wait to get in action already. We French quite a lot which make the gfe feeling is there for me. Pretty and sweet girl. Blowjob was slow and sensual. Not amazing but it fit the whole vibe, she really give effort. When bonking I really enjoy in missionary looking at her cute face got the jav want but don't want vibe. Make me turn on! Second shot was similar experience to first shot. But I most enjoy the in be tween cuddling session with her. We chat a lot but have to use google. Her gfe is high other bro beware will get gongtao if not strong. Promise to help her with review so I hope this help!