Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaGolf View Post
Was walking around alone looking for massage at about 11pm and to no sucess, started heading back to hotel. Suddenly there was a guy in his 30s shouted across the road asking if I wanted "boom boom", he approached me and said 600k and can bring back hotel for 1 shot.

He told me that will bring me to see the girls and if I didn't like he will bring me back here, so I thought why not give it a go. Rode on his bike, barely 7 minutes later we were at this small street off a main road where there were 5 girls standing side by side. 2 out of 5 were SYT and I just had to choose either one of them. Decided on one, negotiated to 500k and paid the boss on the spot before 2 bikes rode me and the girl back to my hotel seperately.

Had a quick shower together, capped BJ, FJ and done deal all in about 30 minutes. She told me she had to go for other jobs, and I agreed. Managed to get her instagram before she left
Wow you power - feels scary to me if at that hour ride on the random dude's bike... twice.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich