View Single Post
Old 18-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
bros, would like to share with you guys on an encounter I have last week in Zhuhai.
Was pulling my luggage in the underground mall in zhuhai towards the basement 2 bus station, when a packet of money fell from the pocket of a man walking in front of me. It was a stack of USD, sealed in a transperant ziplock bag. Immediately a man walking beside me, picked it up, quickly hide the money in his own pocket. However, he made sure I saw the entire incident and signalled to me to keep quiet about it. However, his acting skills was so lousy that I immediately felt sth wrong. If im not wrong, i think the next step he would take is to ask me to a corner to split the money, and gave him rmb for the usd. So i just wave no to him, and gave him the expressions that I knoe the 2 of them are together in this, and carried on walking. After a few steps, I turned back and look and saw the 2 chatting and bioing other victims.
I not sure how it works, but i tink if you are greedy and wanted to spilt the money, he would offer u the whole packet of 'fake' usd asking renminbi in return.

Yo bro... i have encountered the same scene in ZH last year... it is near to Gongbei border too... happened when I just came out from Gongbei border walking towards LHL... and the same thing happened.. one packet of USD fell out from one man pocket and the man behind picked it up... hahhaha the same thing... he also signal me and make sure I saw the whole thing/// I just continued to walk, did not border him hahahha.... damn damn...

The moral of the story is DO NOT be greedy.... heheheh.... if you are not greedy then you will not be cheated hhahaha....