Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Like the 3 we have here. Tony Jackson Jane. Jackson might be more of what you’re looking for? Professionally done up website. Nice studio shots of the girls. Dos and donts listed. But for me, it’s a turn off. Cuz I want to pay premium for exclusivity. Otherwise I just go for dome 1. Even dome 1 I only take first day work if I can’t take first blood. I know at 15 20 25k, it’s too much for the regular customer looking just for sex, and vv vv vv little Thais willing to pay this price. So I feel shiok when I get a girl from them. It’s actually the mind fuck im putting myself into haha Definitely no girl will say they fucked someone before me and if I asked when they last fucked, they’ll say long time ago. I know they can be lying but I choose to believe so I can enjoy the session better.
Looking for a ‘fresh’ whore is like asking yr favourite prata man whether he has washed his hands. Basically a pointless exercise. But tat’s just my humble opinion lah. I’m just a cynical old john who find it difficult to PayLah so much money in advance to anyone let alone, a new advertiser. I’ll just sit back & let more adventurous bros lead the way.