View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorttime View Post
im looking to slowly accumulate 10 property in thailand for rental income when i retired there.

1.5million - 2 million baht per property. each should collect 6000-8000 baht.

Plus CPF payout then, should be comfortable.

Currently bought Zero
I dont personally advise this, I had the same idea before coming here. But after being here for sometime, I realise this is not singapore and their land is almost unlimited and that they do not practise property zone planning.

In my opinion, it will be better to use those sums you wanna pump into property into a variety of investments, safe blue chips, ETF, cash funds, etc and earn a passive income.

There are lot of property even in Pattaya that are empty, no tenants. Even when you get a tenant, the return is only slightly over 4% per annum. if you kenna a tenant from hell, that even worst, the rent cant even cover the damages. BTW, if you get a thai tenant, even when they dont pay rent, you will have to jump through loops to evict him.

Lastly, the first round of new development sales goes to thais that pay cash in full. by the time you see the ads and brochure, your price is already at least 10% higher than this group. How can you suppose to earn money with such game rules.

Think again carefully bro