View Single Post
Old 29-09-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitewife9696 View Post
Restrictions are finally and it is time to have fun.
Had a nights out with some friends the other day and my wife came over after drinking with her friends, she was already a bit tipsy and continued drinking after she came over. Called a valet as i was kind of tipsy as well, my wife was wearing a tight dress as she knows i like her dressing sexily, halfway home she felt like puking so i asked the valet to stop us at the bus stop. When i turned her dress was up exposing her undies and when she was puking at the bus stop i came down asking if she was alright and making sure her dress went all the way up exposing her butt.

She did not care much and when she stood back up walking back to the car. The valet sure had a good view. My wife is skinny but she has a great butt. We went have and i was so horny and banged her when we were back home. Told her about what happened and asked if she likes it, she knows i like to expose her to others but on that night i told her i want other guys to fuck her.

She said no to that but is okay with all the foreplays with BJ. My wife is damn horny and wild when she is high on alcohol. Did not know if it was the alcohol in her speaking or her true self speaking but i bought a lot of sexy dresses/ swimwear and thongs for her as her birthday is coming in 2 weeks time.

Banged her last night telling her we are gonna have some fun on her birthday as i booked 2 nights of hotel stay for her. Told her we’re going out for drinks and i’m dressing her up very slutty for those days and see where the night takes us to see if any guys gonna approach her on those 2 nights. She knows where i’m getting and gave me a very good BJ.

Where can i plan to bring her as our staycation is during Monday and Tuesday. Planning to bring the fun back to the hotel and make her strip and blow the guy for her birthday present. Any recommendations?
Great plan! I've done something similar too. No actual encounters with 3rd parties but have been trying to get her to let loose and have fun while on vacation / staycation.

Hope everything goes as plan for you!