View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future
Re: My Austria sex experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Bro I laughed when I see this!

I was in a hurry when I did the short post, so I overlooked to include some details. According to Jess, one of the team building activities supposedly involved transporting team members by piggyback over a distance with obstacles along the way, and Jess was carried by piggyback by the two guys, they took turns at it. Maybe all the pressure on their backs got them in the mood. Actually she called them “boys” when she related it to me. The team building was on a Friday afternoon, she brought the two boys home on Friday evening and they left Saturday morning. Jess declined to share the specifics except to say that they didn’t sleep, so it’s like 12 hours of personal bonding activities at her place. The description “no fish goose also can” is quite appropriate lol.

I can only fantasize...