View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: What are my chances of getting any STDs and/or HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
1) I was pumping the FL, then I stopped. I withdrew my penis from her vagina, and the FL used her fingers to take the condom off my penis.

After she took the condom off, the top of my penis dropped and touched the top of her vagina, probably her clitoris area. I think it happened because my penis was soft, not really hard.

I think my penis touched her clitoris area for about 2 to 3 seconds.

When I realised, I quickly took my penis away from her vaginal area.

2) Later on, I continued pumping her.

Throughout the whole time, my penis was soft and not erect. There was one time when I remember I was pumping in and out, and on the out motion, the condom was left in the vagina and my penis slipped out of the condom.

These are the 2 occasions which I thought presented risks for me.

Bros, what do you all think are my chances of getting any unwanted STDs and/or HIV?

Risk level?

Is it recommended I go for HIV test?

Thanks all.
Hi bro, i myself had a similar situation, can check out my old thread. Condom slipped off.

If you think it was just a few sec etc then shld be fine i guess, but have to go n take the hiv test after 3-4 weeks to play safe. But if you very worried like me the other time, then within 72hrs u can go n see a doctor to get PEP. Feel free to message me if u have any questions. Stay safe and take care.