Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalsmc2 View Post
you are full of shit. first say no binh tan, now say far cost 300k, what has that got to do with the first point where you as where got when you question his comment about going to a bbbj shop (which anyone living here would know he meant a htgd) where his paided 200k tick and 200k tip.
Then when i said there are plenty of places at that price point or even cheaper if you have a bike and know your way around and want to go outer districts. Noone said going out furtehr was CHEAPER esp if you factor in taxi etc. So goes from talking about htgd comapring apples to apples and now you jump to gaigoi, why not mention 50yr olds standing on road fuck for 200k or talk going up north in ulu village fucks 18yr olds for 200k
"a bbbj shop (which anyone living here would know he meant a htgd)"?
Please lah, newbies here might think that when they go to HTGD they'll get BBBJ for the HTGD price. Not all HTGD places give BBBJ.
I don't want to dispute with you, I just want to provide useful info for those who dont live here. Appreciate it if you dont resort to name calling just because I have a different view from you. I did said sorry for the Binh Tan comment.

Last edited by Manow; 01-02-2022 at 12:03 PM.