Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Blow Yr Own Horn Louder

I shall leave it up to others to draw their own conclusions as to my conduct viz An Ni...

wat is obvious is tat this mm has no way of defending herself based on rash wild speculative conjecture in here...

Keep on blowing yr own horn all the way bk to chimpanzee land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Well, dun be overly defensive! Why you so uptight?? Who is she do you?? She has given you "something" that she is not supposed to, and hence, you are so protective over her and compromise the safety of others? Mind you, my intel is sharp enuff and I know the background & has unraveled inside info after reading bruddar cumalot's post. I must kum sia to bruddar cumalot.

My earlier post is to warn others to be cautious and each and every samsters is mature enuff to draw their own conclusion if she has really contracted genital herpes or not! For sure, I prefer to err on the cautious side! Better be safe than sorry!

All samsters, it is up to you to decide, if you think omnia is right, please go ahead and continue to up her! I have no ill intention against her. Just doing my part as in the event one customer kenna, the spread will multiply exponentially. If that happens, not only you, I also may kenna!

As for me, I pass!