View Single Post
Old 18-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I was there today, almost same experience. I read the FR and wanted the experience, especially missing out on that making out and BBBJ in the shower.
I managed to ask her to take off before continuing after the shower. Her outfit was so difficult to remove and put back.
G5 was bad on me too. Ask me tips on my first encounter and i never rtf . She got the "Big sister" vibe which I don't really like also.

Had a few bros pm-ed me and mentioned that they RTF her and standard drop. First visit, do swee swee everything, shower with you, etc... Subsequent visit, she will use her handphone while you are showering. Some bros mention subsequent visit, the BBBJ timing getting shorter. LOL 2 min BBBj and caps on because she knew regulars will be "much easier" to handle with. She always like to ask whether you love her or not then say she interested in some luxury items and hint hint you to buy for her. Then the next visit, she will ask why never buy for her etc because you never really love her Then some bros try to advise her how to better retain customers and she become unhappy. Humans are always like this, they just want to hear the good stuff only and got angry when you try to advise her on the bad stuff she did.

Aiya ...too many stories on her la