View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

*Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep~*

My stupid alarm rang. I slowly open my eyes.. the place was bright already. I struggle to reach my phone on the coffee table and turned the alarm off. It was 9am

M was still sleeping on the sofa opposite me. He has no idea I was smelling S and C's panties at night. I wondered.. if he ever thinks about S and C sexually. Are there guys so pure they don't even have a moment of fantasy on their friends?

If all goes well today, my hard cock will be pulsing and shooting cum to S and C's naked videos. My gf was planning to leave at about 10am, and my friends will also be leaving around that time.

I patted M and tried to wake him up. Eventually he got up and he went to the toilet. I heard some noises and soon the girls came out from the room.

I quickly scan the girls. They look damn sexy with slightly messed up hair. My mind was drifting into sexual thoughts again but I quickly regained my composure.. haha.

Me: Good morning ladies! How's your sleep last night?

S: Not bad la, not used to the bed. But was very tired so knock out very fast haha.

C: I can't believe you can sleep on the bed.. it's so hard!

Gf: See I told you not nice liao. Don't know how you can enjoy the bed..

We sat around the dining table and chatted. Suddenly I had a inspiration. I acted as if I was using my phone to check messages.. but actually sniped S and C. The photos of S and C will be a bonus to go with their video later to feed my dressed/undressed fetish.

Short while later I heard the door open and M was done with his morning routine. One by one we all finished ours also. Time passed very slowly for me.. all I can think of was the SD cards in the hidden cams. The treasures were all inside waiting for me...

My heart started to beat faster and harder as the clock slowly but surely move towards 10am. I don't know if anyone noticed I was getting excited from the anticipation..

Those of you who have done similar pervert things will know how this moment feels like. Or you can imagine.. just think about watching your sweet friends stripping naked in slow motion. Best part is, while watching her strip for the first time, you know their personal details like no bf before, and have access to their many personal photos, some in swimsuit or sexy clothes. You get to be the first to participate in her private moment, something that is precious to her..

There are many ways to describe this, but you will understand the feeling when you experience it firsthand.

*Clingcling*

My gf grab her keys from the table. That sound carries a lot of meaning. I look at her while sipping my coffee.

Me: Dear it's time for you to go?

Gf: Ya don't want to be late. *She looks at the group* You guys want to make a move also?

They agreed and went to take their bags. I looked at S and C carrying their bags.

Me: Thanks guys for visiting! We should do this again!

I grinned at them.. but they have no idea I was also very happy for other reasons. They also agreed it was a great time and thanked us for hosting them.

They went out, one by one, and I closed the door.

Now, THE time has come. Whether or not I captured S and C.. I will know.