Thread: Lor 27 Sg Ktv
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
virileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Been to this place recently during HH (3pm - 9pm). Reached at around 2plus and there were not many people so me and my 3 other bros managed to book a room. 5 jugs $160. Not bad ambience is good. Have a relaxing feel. As it was still early, there weren't many girls so we started singing songs. ktv system is new and sound system all new. not bad.

At around 3plus, girls started swarming in and we had to do our utmost to reject loads of them. In general, the quantity of girls are plentiful (no need scared not enough girls), and the quality is good. Sat with 2 girls jingjing and meimei. Not bad. Below are my honest reviews of them.

Jingjing
Looks: 8 (SYT. looks like felicia chin from some angle)
body 7
boobs not sure hahah quite high already
PF 7.5 (not bad. wanted to pull me into toilet. tried many many things to make me high and go toilet. but i perservered la.)
Attitude: 7 doesn't sing/talk much but willing to service my little bro. so no complains.

meimei
Age 23
looks: 7(innocent looking)
body 7
boobs: 34C (soft and nice)
PF: 6.5
Attitude:8. playful. talkative. feels like your own gf.

Apparently jingjing asks for tips at around 6+. told me she gotta go elsewhere. But meimei only works at SG ktv and was willing to accompany me till she knocks off for additional 10 dollars. 20+10. Not bad she's quite new to this as she's in singapore for less than 2 weeks. Take care of her if she sits with you!

One thing to note is that the management/staff will be patrolling the rooms and take a peek inside to ensure that the girls do not play until too fierce. I think this is good as we do not want to see another ktv close down due to girls playing too wild. Hope this ktv can last for long.

Overall a good experience and will not mind going back there again. Anyone with queries can PM me i'll be glad to help all bros here.

PS: thank you NoChoice for helping me out. Really enjoyed this trip. maybe someday can go together! hahah