Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
For me i would rather face the risk. Covid--19 is actually not as dangerous as other diseases. Life is short, everyone will die one day. There is no guarantee that after vaccines become available this world will be free from virus. More deadly virus may hit the world as soon as majority have vaccinated. So it is endless. Better forget about the pandemic and resume everything back to normal. The measures taken by various governments trying to contain the virus have already cause too much stress and frustration, that why there are so many protest against the government measures in Western countries recently, people are sick of all these measures. Moreover mortality rates is very low, out of over 50,000 cases in Singapore, less than 30 deaths, chances to die of Covid--19 is as liw as hitting the top 3 prizes in 4D if you are young and healthy. Those who die are mainly old people with other illnesses, these people can't live long anyway even without getting infected with Covid--19.
Most likely Singaporean can't forget about Balai, some girls who are still staying there now told me that villa is going to close for good. Business there can't continue anymore due to prolonged border closure.