View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
Hiddenshadow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHiddenshadow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
thanks for all our comments, please take note that i do not share contacts of anyone i know. so dont need to PM me for contacts.

over the years, i have been lucky with finding MILF, if i am really lucky a young MILF and upped them after 1-2 meetings.

Most of them are in their mid 40s, not a looker. But i come to realised many of the MILF are quite open-minded and will be open too suggestions if you are decent looking and polite. it usually takes a few days of chatting and 1-2 meet-ups before you get a chance to fuck them.

Like one of the bro commented, if you are not particular about the looks, size or even age, there is alot out there willing to be a part of this arrangment.

During CNY, i met a MILF about 43 years old, she is ok looking but on the chubby end. all she wants is to blow me, she claims that my sperm is good for her complexion (she does have good skin) so no sex, she just blow me in my car, staircase etc. after 3 times, i block her also

I also met a skinny MILF earlier this year who is flat chest but with huge eraser nipples, wanted to up her in my car after dinner but her pussy smell really puts me off, so i just ask her to jerk me off but i couldnt cum cause of the smell.

anyway, will share more of my "adventures" when i have time. but please done PM me for contacts anymore

Really envy you . You must be very yandoa .