View Single Post
Old 28-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 16
mankala138 is a splendid one to beholdmankala138 is a splendid one to beholdmankala138 is a splendid one to beholdmankala138 is a splendid one to beholdmankala138 is a splendid one to beholdmankala138 is a splendid one to beholdmankala138 is a splendid one to behold
Re: $60/2/2 sparsely populated cup c pink nipple MILF

thanks bro ANOVA for your contact.

just have a session with tian X 2 . when down to say location but full book must wait for another 1hr or so decided to choose the other one next door no do need to queue. Text her the room no. 5 min later she reach . Looks ok for a milf ( 6/10 ). Breast quite big , one hand cannot grab finish very soft. (8/10 ).Saw a small cut on her body but still ok then down to her pussy saw a small tattoo. looks like a butterfly can't c clearly . Proceed to main course . SOP in bathroom . very tei type treat u like a little boy , willing to serve you. Proceed to bed . catbath me from nipple downwards then to stomachthen to my shaft. Could see her very hardworking . lick my ball down to my ass. Her ass rimming is best . (9/10) took about 5 mins then back to my shaft. almost CIM stopped her don't want to waste my shots. cap me her pussy is quite tight can feel the friction . Before that i already lubricate it using my finger during BBBJ. quite watery. she did not resist good attitude. within 2 mins i cum . Rest for a while a suggest for a massage she oblige and massage for about 45min . Not piano type but a bit soft can be improve. (7/10 ). Proceed to second round request for CIM. Start to cathbath me again. down to my shaft again , tight , balls and down to ass rimming again this time with finger massage on my ass very shoik. She blow for about 5 min but still can cum and suggest using hj i ask her to stop cause about to cum and call her to us her mouth again within 1 mins all unloaded into her mouth. but she did not stop there but continue to lick every drop and spit onto the floor . Very nice of her to do this . Thank Bro ANOVA for her contact . I promise her that i will post on the thread to promot her service . BRo out there can give it a try . Cheers ..........