View Single Post
Old 26-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Wife's Dark Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Am in the midst of divorce. Have already submitted evidence to the Magistrate court for immediate divorce, still waiting for court date.

Yes I did confront her but she denied everything and even threw temper. After I showed her the evidence, she then apologized and asked for forgiveness, but damage has been done.
Sad reality but even thou you submit divorce based on adultery grounds, the court do not take this factors into consideration when considering distribution of matrimonial asset...