View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Ben. My best friend’s wife was the object of my sexual fantasy.

Well, the sexual strain from living under the same roof together for the four of us, was not just purely due to Penny’s sexy looks and dress code. She was quite the flirt for that matter, at least, towards me.

Yes, most of you would have guessed as much, before me and Chloe got together, and Ron and Penny became a couple, I had briefly tried to go after Penny as well, while Ron did date Chloe a couple of times before. It was just that each of the couple had gotten together due to better compatibility, but it did not mean that we were not attracted to each other physically.

Through all these years, there was always this harmless flirting between Penny and myself. In fact, I could say that Penny and I were very close, unlike the politically correct distance between Ron and Chloe. They were always polite towards each other, just like normal good friends. Penny and I were different. We would often tease each other like we were ex-boy-girlfriends.

“Where’s Ron?” I asked as I walked back into the house after sending Chloe to work. Penny was munching onto the simple breakfast I had prepared for everyone. My eyes fell to the open buttons of her white cotton blouse. It was pulled tight across her full breasts, showing her lacy black bra underneath. White on black. Every guy’s favourite.

“He had an early morning run to make this morning. It looks like he is getting busier recently. I heard one of the Malaysian guy could not stand being away from home for so long and decided to quit and go back. So Ron would be taking over his work it seems.” Penny stuck out her long legs underneath the table as she spoke, straightening them parallel with the ankles crossing each other.

I let my eyes run over her legs, enjoying the white skin tone from her ankle all the way to her upper thigh, with a pair of black FBT shorts covering her modesty. She caught me looking and smiled at me. “Must you be so obvious? Isn’t Chloe’s one nicer to look at?”

“Aiya different lah. Both of you are stunning beauties you know. That’s why me and Ron must snag the both of you before any one does.”

“Ya ya. That’s what you would say here. You would sing a different tune in front of Chloe.”

“Hmmm that might be true, but just remember, if you do feel lonely without Ron being around in the day, I can always stand in for him. Just like good brothers always do.”

“Sure, as if anything like that would happen! Maybe in your dreams!” Penny stood up laughing and cleared her dishes to the kitchen.

I watched her butt moved in front of me under the skimpy shorts. The thin material accentuated her firm ass very well and moved nicely over them. The material was so thin that I could make out the panty line over that sexy round ass.

That sight made my crotch tinged with excitement. By staying together, it meant there were so much more opportunities for me to catch many glimpses of Penny in such revealing wear. My fascination for her grew every time I witnessed such a wonderful sight.

“Ok I need to go back to sleep. I had a late night last night. Need to catch up on my sleep before going to work. Oh by the way, could you help us with the laundry please? I am really too tired cos I had a very late night at work.” Penny said with a pair of pleading eyes that would make me melt.

We would do our own separate laundry but sometimes, I would help out with theirs since I was the only one not working.

Of course, the laundry would not include anything private. It would mainly be the working clothes and some home clothes. While I was putting the laundry into the machine, something caught my eye.

My heart leapt when I uncovered a pair of Penny’s panties. She must have thrown into the laundry by mistake.

I pulled them up to my nose and took in her aroma. My dick got hard instantly. It was a pair of sexy black lace panties. Not only were the panties themselves sexy, but the owner was an object of my desire as well.

There was a lovely discharge stain right on the crotch. It was most likely a pair she had worn on the job last night. There was a little faint creamy-yellow crust, smeared over the crotch panel and as I inspected it closer, I could roughly make out the shape of her vagina by the way the fanny batter had been deposited on the cotton.

I need to sniff them again and deeper. It smelt of Penny – sweaty, sexy, female aroma of her daily activity. There was a faint musky odour but very very sexy. I could not help myself but to run my tongue across the soiled area. It tasted heavenly. It definitely had a sweet taste, just like its owner. Absolutely delicious!

Suddenly I heard a sound. Something like a gasp or something.

I was caught frozen.

At the heat of the moment, I forgot I was standing openly just in front of the washing machine at the service yard.

I dropped the panties back into the laundry basket and turned around. I saw no one. Everything stood still around me.

I crept silently all the way to Penny's room. The door was closed.

Was it just my imagination?