View Single Post
Old 28-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OKT who is a nusisance - Local Malay gal called ELE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico34 View Post
Had a bad encounter yesterday after observing a thread by a OKT who claim that he is helping a local malay girl who is in financial difficulties.

Saw his thread under SYS Malay girl called "ELE". the photo was even published. Even his contact number was published. I supposed the thread was deleted after it was discover by the moderator.

I want to share with you all if you come across the contact no : 823322**.

Dont ever get con by him. It could also be the girl herself who is posing as a OKT. It was agreed at $200-1.5hr-2shot. However, it was changed to $600 with raw service as well. Was curious and booked a time and true enough, the gal did not turn up as I expected. THis is a hoax.....
I don't doubt you. I've look thru the previous TS posts and apparently he did something like that before. just someone who is wasting fellow bros time.

Cheers
Tee Vee