View Single Post
Old 21-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recall.. Which WL you think dress sexy and nice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
LOL, not current Michelle. There was a Michelle ions ago on the right side of the lane while the houses were still around.. Always wears a white bathrobe and nothing else underneath... Think it was 2005, haha.. Wow 15 years ago... I really miss her.. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Can even see the nipples through her bathrobe... Hell.. How's that for teaser
Yeah that bathrobe Michelle in H7R3.
Actually that is her strategy to entice customers as she is tanned and not pretty with pockmarked face. But she got fit n toned body.
I remenber once she challenged me to do situps... $1 for each situp.
I did 100 situps..... she did 300 in one go!! Poor me lose $200 to her..... but she sportingly extended me for 1 more session.

She told me why she always naked under the bathrobe is because her turnover is fast and save trouble to wear bra n panties. On slow days or when she wants s cigarette break.... she will stand at the staircase in front of her room. Because of the staircase steps..... she always zaogeng her pussy to those guys going up to the 2nd level..... and many end up being her regular customers.

Although she is not pretty.... but her service is no horse run.
Only $30 and very obliging to your requests. Top up another $20 and she let you enter her backdoor. She was one of the early 3-holers I encountered in PT.

Sad when the GL batch of WLs migrated over to PT.... she quit as she felt cannot compete with them. Her room was taken over by Joyce (aka GL cat150 Seiko).