View Single Post
Old 25-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!
Talking Carol House 26 Rm 10 Compliments from Chris Room 1

Merry Christmas to all Sammyboy Petain Chiongsters, This is Carol from House 26 Room 10. The lady beside her is Cookie Room 18. But Cookie never offend me, so I will not post her out.

Carol is too busybody or KPO 鸡婆, dun know what happen want to 强出头。

Chris ask me to help her promote her services as her sister nowadays business very poor.

Let talk about Carol service, really is SOP, or waste of money. tried her once in House 7. Before i left, she say 下次见。In my heart i say wait long long.

Last time her room very near the main entrance so she got quite a lot of business and she got dress up a bit. Now dun put make up and dress like old auntie.

I remember seeing a ang mo kua kee asking her price and counter her $40 which she rejected. Comeon, Carol you are not even worth $30....

Go and learn from Chris, as Chris recent years also dress up and put on make up. But go home remove all makeup, cannot go home tell family i work as chicken in Singapore mah.

Anyway, Carol, you are not worth my promotion, you are only supporting role.

Wait for my main role, 主角, Chris. Must promote her 10 1000 websites, forum or Facebook group. Think after New year have to start my promotion to give her my Chinese New Year Ang Bao Big big