View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

FKK Colosseum(Ausburg), the place to be in!
Walk in the direction which the bus continued and 50m later u will see Grubenerstr on ur left! Turn into Grubenerstr and walk another 50m and bingo a Big Sign say Colosseum is there to greet u!

This i did and arrived 25min later. Press the doorbell and the door open, i step in and saw the recep, mid age lady, ask me if 1st time here, blah blah.

tell me entry 65euro, gal is 50euro/half hour, where towels are, hand me the locker key, collect the $. i pay up, took towels, locker key and step in. I changed and shower a bit.

Then for the moment of truth, i step in. Wow! Exactly like the photos in the website, the harem area, many gals hanging around totally naked at the harem area, some lying down, some sitting.

some sitting at the bar, some on the sofas at the side of the pool. 3 levels, spiral staircase, all there! Man , this is great, the atmosphere is great!

I mean i can chit chat with naked gals with their naked breast and pussies inches from u!Or just sit at the bar to chill out and oggle at all the gals!

My kind of place!

So i went to the counter, saw 2 great looking gals, totally naked, sitting at the bar stool, a blondine and another dark hair syt gal(she is beautiful! she has Monica Belluci's eyes, killer figure, long legs and friendly smile, very stunning and high class) but as usual keep cool and ask for drinks.

But i dun wanna play cool too long so after a quick walk aorund the place and seeing the facilities like jaccuzzi, sauna. i immediately approach the the blondine, actually the dark hair is more beautiful but already another guy chat her up liaoz.

So as usual the customer have to go over to chat up the gal, so i go and ask the bondine where she from blah blah.She is from Czech Republic, she does have beautiful eyes too and her name is Leona.

i ask her is she ok to go couch for some chit chat.

So she said ok, she went to couch, chit chat a bit, she curled her legs on mine and i caress her back, so we chit chat a bit, and she pop the question- wanna go room? i ask her what service she provide.

To my surprise,she said kissing, bbbj(bj without condom ) and sex for 50euro! ok sounds very good deal compared to munich where a working gal come to hotel bj with condom + sex 150 to 200 euro.

Also great even when compared to 75euro sex + bj with condom in Sudfass Oase in Munich Pasing.

But i will comment later to see if the service is good.

so up to the room via the spiral staircase, so whenever u walk up with a gal to the room, everybody can see who u walking up with haha.

So once in room, She start by approach my face and kissing me, then stick her tongue out for some tongue fighting, frenching, my hands as usual roam her neh neh(for those interested->pinkish nips of course :-D)

Then she auto move her breast to my mouth for me to suck. oh yes, i suck both boobs like hungry babe, left and right zhoo zhoo the sound.

Though she has beautiful face and eyes, can see a bit wrinkles on her face. But still very pretty and man, she does have a great body and a great ass!

i squeeze, massage them while we kiss. Then she bbbj and suck my balls for 5-10 min, then i ask for 69, she ok. i was licking her and sucking her. But i think when i suck her pussy lips, i use a bit of teeth and she kinda dun like liaoz, so mood chnage a bit(i learn a lesson, so next time i ask the gal what she dun like 1st to clear things up)

next also when she move to side to kiss me, i touch her hair, this she also dun like. nmind, nevertheless, after 69, we move to missionary, then as usual legs bend up and pump with lotsa frenching.

she ask for a change to woman on top, i think she dun want me to control proceedings as i always kep kissing her and frenching her.

So went she on top, she ride me and i squeeze her breasts and gropher ass and unloaded in her. Then she help me clean up wrapping the paper and pulling out my condom.

even though not entirely smooth. I still give her a 8/10 for professional service.

Leona Ratings
Face:7.5/10
Body:8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 yes
Kissing: 7/10 (yes + lotsa tongue fight and frenching, very kissable lips.)
breast:6.5/10
GFE:6/10
Damage:50euro

Overall for me a great bonk to start my day! go to locker room, get $, pay her and receive the customary kiss and well wishing of 'Viele Sparse' which means have fun in German.

stayed around the bar, a couple of brown gals(one from iran and another brazil) ask me wanna Tarma, i said no.

After unload, no mooed for sex yet so i went to the jacuzzi, saw a cuple making out there, after they left i went in.

relaz, then knn! a angmo guy came in also. then i a bit sianz.

But throughout my stay i figured out some stuff, the time run only when u go to the room! Any hanky panky on the counch is considered freebies give by the gal, much like a pre-sale gimmick!

So actually if the gal hanky panky with u on the counch for 15min before going to room(15min exaggerate, normally 5min) u r actually paying 50euro for 30min + whatever tiem for hanky panky!

But the hanky panky can get heavy though, i have seen guys get bbbj on th couch before going to room!

This is great! cos normally in Singapore, we dun have freebies! 1 shot is 1 shot, action only in room, not outside, here action is outside but u pay only when u step into room!

also here in this FKK, they fuck openly if the customer and the gal agree. Saw the 2 gals who approached me, they went with a old guy and they just did it on the couch/sofa!

And another guy a few couches away received bbbj in full view of everybody!

Last edited by justwanadoit; 02-09-2007 at 06:56 PM.