View Single Post
Old 29-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

The 7th day part 2

As luck would have it Ah Noi rejected all the males at the disco!One was a non-thai but had wanted to go off before the disco closed and Ah Noi did want to leave before that while the other was a thai which Pii Onik advise her not to "take". (no offence or disrespect to all thais of course!)
We were asking each other where we should be going?
So i said why not my hotel room?
They asked if there was music in my room i said yes (althought i did not know if the room had or not kekekeke!)
So off we went to my room.In the hotel lift Ah Onik asked the magic question if i would like to have both of them!!!
But Ah Noi answered first and said NO! (sobs) Can see my dreams of bonkings Ah Noi going down the longkang!
Once in my room checked that i did not have MTV in the room!
Oh double sh$t can see my dream of bonking Ah Noi going further and further down the longkang!
But clever Ah Onik called the bellboy to try to arrange for the music.
In no time Ah Onik said that the music can be arranged for $500 baht!!!(have hope now slup!)
Ah Onik then asked me the question again if i wanted to book the TWO OF THEM again.
I quickly looked at Ah Noi and she just nod her head!!! Ho say liao!Now not only do i get to bonk Ah Onik but Ah Noi as well!!!
I quickly asked if it was a tarma or what? (well one can have dreams right?)Ah Noi said no way!
One at a time! (one will be in the toilet while the other worked)
Well one cannot have the cake and eat it too right?!
I was so happy that i could bonk Ah Noi so said on ah!!!(By the way brudder taurus Ah Noi speaks cantoness you know?
If you speak to her over the phone you cannot tell that she is a thai!
She said that her sister is married to a hongkie.
Still lose to Ah Pay of course!But the way she calls you "husband" in cantoness is havenly,eat your heart out!kekekekekeke)

I paid them the booking fees and Ah Onik went off to keep the money some where in Hatyai but she left her IC and Ah Noi behind.
Two secs after Ah Onik left the room Ah Noi started on me!
Just ten mins ago i thought that i would not be able to bonk Ah Noi and now she is sucking my nips!
Oh she really knows how to suck my nips!!!!
I told her that Ah Onik might be back real soon but she said never mind!
Mai too liao!
Finished round one about in about 10 to 15 mins.(yes had managed to "come" yes! yes! yes! and it was my first come in about 4 days and that to me is a very long time,brudder taurus should understand right brudder?)
Even if Ah Onik did not come back i would not mind kekekekekekeke!And even if Ah Noi went off after that round i also would not mind!!!(yes that first round was that good!!!)Respecting these two WL i will not go into details as they really treated me very very well and also OMMIAMP!!!Well i thought that,the most enjoyable part of the night was over,but how wrong i was to be!
Pls read on to find out the rest of the FR.

Ah Onik did come back in about 5 mins after the first round (don't know if she knew that i already had the first round with Ah Noi!)
But her timings was just nice!And after about 5 mins later a guy came with a VCD player with all the connection to the TV.(now then know that Hatyai had this type of svs!kekeke)
He brought some "bule film" with him.
We told him that we wanted to listen to music and not watch "blue film".(who wants to watch "blue film" if one had just "done it")
So off he went and came back in 5 mins with some VCD of songs!
But one thing no good about calling the bell boy for the "VCD man" was that the bell boy just stayed in the room with us! (talk about don't know how to do people double NBssss!!!)
Just mai soon jai (don't care about) the bell boy lol!
With the music turned up it was like a little paragon but this time i was only in my shorts and nothing else.
Ah Onik dancing was really my type,that is her ass would be always sticking to my grion area!
Where as Ah Noi dancing style was more independent but she will still hold on to my shoulders to make contact.
But most importent was that they will sometimes sandwich me when the music was good!
Now add to that i started dancing with the ladys fully clothed,but as the night went on they were down to thier underwear!!! (of course after i had asked the bell boy to leave first!)
Now think about it two ladys grinding me between them in their underwear.
We were at it for at least 5 hours (dancing that is).
But it was so enjoyable and erotic that it was like having sex for 5 hours!
Of course Ah Onik did ask me if i wanted to "do it" i told her that the dancing was better then sex any time!That was the truth and we were really enjoying ourselfs!
(brudder Taurus i think i can trust you with the short clip that i had taken of them dancing in the hotel room with me right?Will send you an e-mail later ok?)
I don't think that,that kind of mood can be recreated again!
One can never really discribe in words that kind of feeling as one has to exprence it one self to know what it feels like!

After the dancing stopped i went to "bed" with Ah Onik but as it was my second round Ah Onik could not make me come.So Ah Onik asked Ah Noi who was in the toliet to take over.
Maybe i was just too tired even Ah Noi could not make me come.
So the two of them lick me while i PCC.
Hehehehe got two of them to svs me at the same time with no time restriction kekekekekeke!!!
Finished round two with PCC.
That was one of the most interesting and enjoyable day i ever had in Hatyai period!!!(sex wise of course)
The rest of the FR is not so interesting but if you guys want me to write on pls tell me can?
Don't know if it is too boring or long winded or not?

Take care one and all!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!