View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

When I got back to my friends,they were already getting drunk so everyone suggested to call it a day. So we parted and I continued to hang around to check on Mandy.(actually wanted to see whether can get to fuck her again since I was getting horny).

But there was no chance left for me. She was surrounded by those 3 angmos who were all enjoying themselves with her. I walked to the bar counter and saw her with them at the rear end of the bar counter. She was leaning back on one guy,while another guy was standing in front of her dancing with her. The third guy was standing next to the guy whom she was leaning on,and I saw his hand creeping up her thigh. She looked drunk and didnt seem to mind at all. Soon the guy dancing in front of her started to french kiss with her, the guy behind her slipped his hand into the cleavage part of her dress,presumably cupping her breasts and caressing her nipples. I could see the third guy's hand crept up under her dress. All these actions were not stopped by her and she was enjoying them but I could not take it anymore and I walked over to stop them.