Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
therein lies your lack of understanding with women. or to be specific, attractive women. and in-born misogynistic values of -> man can fuck around for pleasure but if a woman does it, she must have been tricked into it.

The truth is beautiful people (both man and woman) have no lack of top-tiered suitors and delicious opportunities. all they have to do is to be open minded (socially acceptable word for promiscuous) and they will be swimming in sexual encounters.

The day you can separate play as play and reality as reality, is the day you become a real chiongster.

imagine if you're attractive enough to be invited into an orgy or a swing. and there is that chance to fuck 6 - 8 girls in a night. are you going to question their life choices? their promiscuity? their decisions leading to this? their jobs? their identities?

NO! you are there to pleasure and be pleasured. thats it. why break your head pondering?

the sex captivated you because of the whole jav allure and because you're new to playing. but a short flight to the good clubs of yoshiwara or any of the good on calls and you'll forget her in an instance.
Thanks for your insight. I’m not inferring that women who sleep around do so because they get tricked into. I believe that most women, whether attractive or not, choose carefully who they want to be intimate with, usually looking at more than physical attributes, unlike most men who will jump at the opportunity when presented to them.

Yes attractive people naturally get more attention. No doubt about that.

I have no interest and do not question the intentions of girls who offer services through sbf, sugar babies, etc., I’m sure that have their reasons to do what they do and are free to do so within legal means. It is mutually beneficial to both parties in an agreed arrangement so that is fine.

I once had an arrangement with an attractive girl. She was an ex sia cabin crew and now a property agent. She shared that she had been invited and attended orgies on yachts and masked orgies in private homes. Everyone would be drunk and f*cking around with whoever they like. Rich men pay, attractive ladies get paid. She had completely left those wild days behind because she said money can be earned in many ways, but some ways are demeaning and she would not subject herself to those experiences again.

I think I won’t be a suitable chiongster in your definition because I for one will not accept an invitation to an orgy. I prefer private and intimate spaces with someone where both have developed a liking for each over time. This process takes more effort but in my limited experience, the satisfaction derived is many times more pleasurable than a one-off sex encounter with a stranger or paid service.

That’s why I think I’ve been disillusioned by this Japanese lady. I initially chose to believe that she really did like me but I was too foolish to accept the truth, that is she opens her heart easily to other men. Admittedly I’m at fault too becuase I cannot commit 100% to her since I’m married. I’m fine with her decision, she can do what she pleases, but I have decided to stay out of her business.