Old 29-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sumosano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

I usually don’t bother with FR, but I recently had a chance to do it with idealkittygarage, and in lieu of my amazing experience with her, i felt that she deserved one.

Meeting her for the first time, I was nervous with anticipation, but she quickly made me feel comfortable and at ease with her easy going personality. The venue was posh and excellent; a five star hotel room, where she put up fairy lights and candles to spice up the atmosphere, and she even had fruits, snacks and drinks prepared! We had a nice long chat over a broad range of topics, where she showcased her brilliant intellect and admirable outlook on life, we delved deep into conversation and quickly lost track of time. Once the mood was set, she began to make her move on me, pulling down her pants to reveal her big ass in a nice pair of thongs, before sitting and grinding on my lap.

I was unable to hold it any longer, and she could tell. She slowly lead me to the shower, all while keeping her ass grinding on my tool. i took a quick shower, and came out to her in a sexy lingerie, revealing her beautiful and voluptuous body, that has clearly been tempered from her time in the gym. She then sat me on a chair and began to give me a BJ. Soft and sensual, hard and rough, she could easily do both and will do both to pamper your tool! She looked deep into my eyes as she sucked me hard, before finishing me off by DTing me; The explosion was so INTENSE, I literally screamed out in pleasure...

We then took a short break before we start fucking. She was WILD in bed, you can tell she really wanted it. Her wetness, tightness and warmth coupled with incredibly sexy moans and the passionate frenching, it was an experience unlike any other.

After we finished the deed, we continued to chill and chat in bed for longer, at this point the time when well over the intended for the session, so she is definitely not a time watcher.

To the bros that are thinking of trying her, If you like good companionship and conversation to go with your service, then definitely go for it. She is rather pricy, but considering the the effort and attention she puts into the service, I think its well worth the price!