View Single Post
Old 28-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
"Accrington Stanley said Klopp is a disgrace".

I just google and found out who the hell is this bloke. Not sure what he got to achieve by criticising Liverpool Klopp.

Is really up to FA to fix their own decisions. Klopp decided and will stick to his winter break.
If Fergie could withdraw United from the FA Cup(and they were holders that season), what is the big deal?

Klopp is right to stick to his principles on this one, particularly since he has been publicly vocal on the issue of players burn out because of too many matches and all the various governing bodies of the game not coordinating and agreeing to come to a more reasonable solution taking the players well being into consideration.

That said, I think Klopp should still make available from the first team for this Shrewsbury replay: members who have recently returned from injury, Minamino who has recently joined the club, and members who do not start in the first XI on a regular basis.

The reasons are obvious, they all lack the necessary game time and sufficient rhythm(Klopp himself admitted as such with respect to Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Minamino and probably implied Keita as well). This group of first team players hardly require resting over the upcoming 2 week break but instead should be training to bring them up to speed so they shall be fit and able to add value to our first team after the break for the all important final push in the PL and hopeful defence of the CL.

In addition, I think Klopp should be in charge at the Shrewsbury replay as well, since the principle he seems to be advocating for is in relation to players well being only.

After all Jurgen is the football manager of the club and I don't see why he himself would not be available unless his Mrs. had earlier made holiday plans over the upcoming 2 week break