Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
This is my 2nd visit after a months absence. Massage was merely 10mins after she insist I shower before massage. She ask me turn around then suddenly says she wan to bbbj me! To be honest. Bbbj is not that excellent. She switch to do HJ liao. Her zhuagen really good for 10 mins. I tell her I cannot cum based on hj .

My intention is to make her come closer for auto roaming. But she start to whisper and mumble some things... Suddenly she took off her jeans and put my dick rub her pussy. I think she is getting horny thus the sudden loss of control. I inserted and gave it to her. She didn't reject as I took off her bra and played with her big B papayas. Nipples were harden already and pussy soaking wet.. I didn't enjoy much as I find it quite loose or too wet.. We were just behind a curtain on massage bed doing the small space exercise.

She isn't happy I didn't fuck her long enough seeing my dick still hard after Cumming. I ask her how much she say any amount as she didn't really massage me and she says she don't do fj actually but she says she got turned on that's all. OK well. I still pass her 100 and I left still confused what happened as I didn't expect to fuck.

Don't really have this kind of encounter after many years of chionging. I encounter those want me to finger her and keep gasping in silent moans, Only a handful want me to fuck them to satisfy their needs.
bro, send u a pm for exchange. cheer.