View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 9
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Singaporean Chinese Men's Choices of Females for Mates for Harems

Hello All,

I like to ask all Singaporean Chinese Men in here..

What kind of women, what race of women, which women in which countries will you consider as your mates, your choice of marriageable mates, your ideal lovers?

And why would you consider them to be your choice of mates?
Is it because of culture?
The foods which we eat?
The music which we listen to? The movies and tv dramas which we watch?
The books and internet material which we read?
The religions and spiritualities which we belong to?

I have been doing a lot of research over the years and it seem that Singaporean Chinese Men are very prone to dating, marrying and procreating with far eastern women including Japanese, South Korean, Taiwanese, HongKong Chinese, China Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Singaporean Chinese, Malaysian Chinese, Indonesian Chinese in this order..

Suppose you are the richest playboy in the whole world and you like to establish a harem of women. What kind of women would you choose and why would you choose them?

I like inputs from everyone in here.