View Single Post
Old 17-07-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Right now, I have a problem to move to Thailand permanently. At that time, she discouraged me to move there because of the country's instability, yet couldn't have a conclusion on where to settle down. This is a problem that will end a LDR in marriage or breakup. I had 2 relationships, and both were LDR. I accept the reason for the first breakup (Malaysian lady) was my fault.

That Women's Charter and MOM regulations reduced a lot of choices for us who want really simple women.
Not sure how MOM regulations restrict a foreign wife. Since I am ignorant ab this. If you're under 40. Moving to a specific province of Thailand. Perhaps, you can set the rules where and when you could find a nice thai lady. If this is yr end goal.

All RS (including marriage. Not my cup of tea) take consideration amt of work. Learning thai is consider a reasonable req too. Gd luck!