View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Our food arrived and we decided to eat in my room as my plans is to just eat, nap and fuck her silly. No matter what, today I am just gonna expend all my energy on Rina and make sure she fucking crawl home. I am so surprised that she can eat so much, she ate more than me. Probably, she has the same idea as me and wanna fuck me till I drop dead. Hahaha.

Rina: I am so full now, gonna take a shower now
Me: ok, you go ahead, I gotta do some work now
Rina: gonna work now?
Me: yes, so later I have the whole day for you, for you only!
Rina: hooray, hahahaha

She walked to the bathroom naked and I just proceeded to the other room to email to office and inform them I will not be in office today and do not wish to be disturbed unless emergency. I completed all my work within an hour and when I got back into my room, I saw Rina lying on the bed seductively naked. I walked towards my wardrobe and took out some ‘equipment’ to get ready for actions for the remaining hours she gonna be here. I slowly crept onto the bed with 2 hands full of ‘equipment’ and watched her napping. Carefully and slowly, I spread her legs and spit some saliva on a dildo turn it on and inserted into her pussy. This awakes her and she opened her eyes and mouth widely and looked at me blankly.

Rina: ouch, what’s that
Me: toy
Rina: my pussy not wet yet, the dildo kinda big
Me: don’t worry, you get wet fast
Rina: but is big
Me: hahaha

Within a short while, the dildo did it job and her love juice start flowing out from her pussy. Upon seeing it, I lower my head and started lashing her clit.

Rina: OMG, is so good, ohhhhhhh
Rina: you making me so horny again
Me: isn’t that what you want me to do
Rina: yes, don’t stop licking my clit, arghhhhhhhhh

She got so turn on and unknowingly she started to grab her boobs and tuning her nipples. After 5 minutes of ‘torturing her pussy, I felt her legs clamping my head tightly and I know she gonna come soon.

Rina: I am coming soon, ahhhhh
Rina: I am coming now, ooooooh
Rina: ARGHHHHHHHH

I spread her legs away to release my head, removed the dildo and aimed my rock-hard dick and slammed it into her pussy and fuck her hard and fast. I am not gonna give her time to recover and just wanna release the beast into this horny slut.

Rina: dear, my pussy is too sensitive now
Rina: let me recover first, please
Rina: please

I ignored her pleas and just rammed her harder and faster like a Duracell bunny. Hahaha

Rina: oh dear, my pussy is so sensitive, ohhhhhh
Rina: oh no, ahhhhhhhhhhh

I fuck her with all the strength I had for another 10 minutes. Rina mouth open widely trying to catch her breath and eyes rolled back. Her moan is getting louder and louder and sounded more like a scream.

Rina: DEAR, I AM COMING AGAIN! OHHHHHHHH
Rina: FUCKKKKKKKK, THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD. AHHHHHHH
Rina: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, THIS IS BIG! ARGHHHHHH

Rina’s body shaking violently and she squirt a lot more than yesterday session. For the first time, her moan turns into a whimper. I felt my balls tingling and it didn’t stop me from fucking her harder and faster. Then I came all inside her as I don’t give a damn if she’s safe or not anymore.

Rina panting: you came inside me. I don’t know if I am safe today
Me: hahaha
Rina: panting: but it feels so good to feel your cum shooting inside me
Me: today I just gonna cum inside you
Rina: ok

I removed my dick and put it her mouth and commanded her to lick it clean. I also instructed to scoop up whatever cum flowing out from her pussy and eat it. I don’t want her to waste all the protein I gave her.