View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Keeping a mistress in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The so-called "mistress" idea may be just an illusion, in the end. If you search using my nick, you would see many posts I made on the topic.

In the end, I found that she was also secretly arranging meet-ups with other ex-customers and even coming into Singapore and staying a few days at MBS without me knowing.

Her game was up, when I spotted that her luggage had flight stickers indicating she came to Singapore a couple of times (apparently to gamble, and also to fuck) with another ML. I checked her passport when she was sleeping, then confronted her and asked her to fuck off.

So yeah, bro Sammy is 100% correct. I never repeated the mistake after that experience. Lasted nearly 1.5 years, was good in the beginning but ultimately painful at the end.

I don't regret, though. An experience is valuable in itself, and a mistake is (usually) OK if you don't commit the same mistake twice
fully agree bro, up you

maybe you should create your own thread to share the experiences and lessons leant

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen