View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

I just came back from BKK, tried both DaisyDream and Kokoro, here is my FR.

1. Daisy Dream

After touching down at BKK + horrible traffic into Sukhumvit, it was already around 8pm. Decided to head to DD. Take note bros, place closes at 2300, so according to their line message, last 90min session is at 2130hrs.

Reached DD around 2030 (5mins taxi from my place). Went in and the mamasan sat me down and went through the prices. I knew what I wanted and went for 90mins Nuru + Jacuzzi.

Next thing, mamasan called for lineup, there were around 10ladies all in nightclub dressing. I chose a girl named Kat who was African-american/Thai mix. Exotic looks with nice Boobs (C cup au-natural) and ass albeit she has a tummy from all the mookata (according to her HAHA!). She told me she was 29yo and 165cm height. (looks like it). I must say she is very cheery and fun to talk to. Being half american, her english was perfect.

Then off we were to upper levels to a huge room. She excused herself to grab her bag of soaps/shampoo/mouthwash/protection/lub etc and was back in about 5mins.

She first started to fill the jaccuzi tub and then we proceeded to shower together and she gave a good cleaning while chit chatting. Nothing to shout about, no action in the shower area just good ol cleaning before the Nuru.

After shower, we headed to the air mattress for Nuru portion which I must comment, did not really do it for me as I felt she was quite inexperienced (she said she has only been doing this for 4months). Not much positions of sliding and due to the Nuru gel, every body part felt normal? Turned over and she slid all over again. Afterwards, Cap on and she went Cowgirl riding. Due to the gel, i didnt really want to try any other position, felt dangerous HAHA.

Finished after 10mins of riding and groping whatever i can, while hoping not to slide away to awkward positions. Not the most fun.

After that we cleaned up and headed for the jaccuzi. If you ask me, i wouldnt spend the extra for the jaccuzi anymore because all we did was just sit in it, chit chat while she rubbed by back, front etc. We sat facing each other, my legs wrapped around her so my tool was in her boobs the whole time. Jaccuzi lasted for around 15-20mins, no action, just chit chatting.

Next we dried off and headed to the bed for a massage. Not too bad, girl knows how to press. After 10mins of massage, caps on and started BJ (my request, i dont do bbbj). Good BJ in many position. After a while action started, doggy, missionary and ended in cowgirl.

All in all 90mins went pass very fast. I must commend the girl, fun to talk to which made the whole experience way better. Although her Nuru skills are a downer.

Girl : Kat 7/10
Body : Has a tummy, but still has a sharp face. Great Ass for doggy, C cups natural
Nuru : 4/10, I think inexperienced
Massage : 6/10, we not here for massage so ok la
RTF: too many other pretty ones to try
Damage : 5,000THB

Will continue next post for Kokoro

Last edited by Olofmeister; 27-06-2022 at 10:25 AM.