View Single Post
Old 13-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Great post,bro. They're rarely worth the effort. Most of them use men the same way we use their pussies. Guy A for puppy love who does her bidding and menial stuff, Guy B as the ATM, Guy C wild stallion for hot sex etc Then their gambling, drinking habits will start creeping into the picture. Once you get the entire picture you'll realise its just trash you're dealing with after you filter away the sex. And even for the sex, you'll be paying for it in one way or another.
It's only sex, sex and sex the main the reason we go chiong... emotional needs can be meet eslewhere like your family, school friends.. dates with colleagues..

Quote:
Originally Posted by betathong View Post
Point noted. Sometimes difficult not to involve love (from the guy side) when I keep on bonking her. sigh
Love from sex is not love, is call high like drugs... is a positive feeling. there are many drugs to feel high.. if u not strong enough then stay away frm rtf..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
If a guy keep bonking a girl may end up loving her......why a fl who keep bonking a particular customer won't fall for him??
Cos the fl has options, you dont have.. you keep finding the same one and upz the mountains..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
if the person that is bonking the fl has no other options. then he will "fall in love" with the fl. If he has plenty of options, he will be able to see that this is just one of the many of the options that he has, whether it is sugarbabe, fl, fb or any other fanciful name man comes out with.

whether the fl is rich or poor is irrelevant. because the person should only be concern that he is rich, and he has no time to concern if the other person is rich or poor. and in order that he continue to be rich, he knows exactly how much to spend on the girl that is within comfortable range, and no circumstances or bullshit will change that. He will set for himself a threshold and if the fl exceed that threshold she becomes a liability to him, and he will terminate the relationship with the fl. but its easier said than done, because in the first place u are suppose to FnF with the FL, not date her.

This whole thing needs alot of self control & mental strength.
Very good piece of advice...

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection