View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
I had to keep my mask on the entire session!
You mean you had to do so during a recent session with her. And she put on her mask too?

I was quite amused during CB (Phase 1) when I visited Shirley https://sglonelyguys.online/shirley-massage/

She took my temperature and put on her mask throughout during massage. I did not put on mask. Then when it's time to do hj she stripped nude with mask off and simply fondle my didi with her hands and try to jerk off. Actually, she is a young cute petite and shapely gal. I told her don't need to try too hard ... simply cannot be turned on and could not cum! I told her off somewhat unkindly. I hope she treats customers differently nowadays!