View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Twisted for Three

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post

The straps came undone. Elaine sagged her shoulders to allow the boys to peel the dress forwards. The soft fabric flowed down her graceful, swan-like body like dark fluid off an alabaster statue. Even as Desmond lowered the top of her dress to her waist, Brandon was unsnapping her black bra from behind.

Elaine cast a glance at the rear-view mirror, catching me watching. Her eyes, smoldering with lust. I felt my dick stir. It was a first in many years. But then again, she had never looked at me like that before.

If it wasn't for the road periodically demanding my attention, I would have lost it. Those momentary distractions from the backview offered me much needed doses of calm, though it did nothing for my growing sense of loss. Yet I could never look away for long.

The next thing I knew, my beautiful wife was topless with two of her students sucking on her flushed pink nipples. The third boy had slipped off the seat and had sunk down to the floor before her, his head pushing between her soft, white, thighs.

Elaine had her eyes closed and her head lolled slightly back with her mouth slightly agape, panting. She was obviously enjoying what the three boys were doing to her. Jeffery, the one between her legs made headway, nuzzling his face deeper between her thighs. Elaine's legs parted wider. Almost in unison, Desmond and Brandon hoisted her legs apart, placing each on their laps. Then they resumed kissing and sucking her breasts while running their hands up and down her smooth milky thighs.

My wife was spread open before my view on the mirror. Elaine let out a girly moan before biting her lower lip and arching her back, exposing herself more to Jeffry on the floor. I had an inkling of what Jeffry was doing between her legs and the thought made me break out in cold sweat.

"Fuck, yeah. Make her cum," I heard Brandon whisper.

Still biting her lip, Elaine flashed Brandon a disapproving look.

"Sorry Ms. Tan," Brandon said, settling against her. He planted kisses on her shoulder and his fingers started circling her nipple. "But you wanna cum right?"

Elaine groaned in reply. She glanced at Brandon again and leaned in for a kiss. Brandon obliged.

"Ngggghhh…" Elaine groaned again. Below her, Jeffry was making slurping noises. He left little to imagine about how wet she was.

"Aahhhhhhh Jefff.…" Elaine squealed. She leaned back on the seat, her mouth gaping wide. Her entire body trembled with pleasure.

I had never seen my wife seized by the throes of pleasure like this. The image was burned into the back of my eyes.

It was quickly over, though for a moment, it seemed to me that time came to a stop. Elaine relaxed her body against the two boys flanking her, red-faced and panting profusely. Her dazed eyes sought mine on the rearview mirror and she had it for as long as it took before the road demanded it again.

When I had the chance to spy on the back again, I saw that Desmond was whispering in her ear while the other two lazily worshipped her bared flesh with kisses.

"Ms. Tan, can we do it?" Jeffery whispered, obviously looking to be rewarded for his efforts earlier.

Elaine chuckled. Her gaze went to me for a moment. "Wait until we get there lah," she replied.

"Yerr, I'm so hard now," Jeffery pouted.

"Don't rush things. It's unattractive to girls," Elaine replied coyly.

Jeffery's gaze turned to Brandon who had shifted into his previous spot beside Elaine. Brandon grinned at Jeffery as he toyed with my wife's right breast.

"Move over," Jeffery said.

"Yeah right, no way," Brandon replied.

A dark look came over Jeffery's eyes.

Elaine sighed. "Boys, play nice," She said. "Maybe I should sit back in front."

Jeffery seemed to get the message and he got into the rightmost seat beside the window. Elaine reached out and squeezed his hand. "Thank you sweetie, that felt amazing," she said and smiled.

Jeffery seemed to lighten up a bit. Meanwhile, I was trying to grapple with a whole new range of emotions triggered by my wife thanking another person for making her cum before my eyes.

Brandon snorted. He hugged Elaine to his chest. "I'll make you feel amazing too, Ms. Tan," he said.

Elaine grinned and flashed him a challenging look. “Don’t make empty boasts ah."

"Really la," Brandon said. He leaned in and started kissing her neck. His hand reached down to her knee and started stroking up her inner thigh.

And just like that, my torment started all over again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++