Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blaze105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for nicha from ET

First time doing an FR so bear with me bros(was a lurker). Just went for a session with her at 7.30pm today. Bro DT was very responsibe to my texts so i didnt exactly looked like a very lost sheep.

Looks 8/10 to be honest if i look closely she look 100% like her stated pic. The kind of girl you will be proud going out with

Body 8/10 slim figure, nice ass. boobs about B or C. Nuff said.

BBBJ 9/10 Will say she's kind of experienced in this. Starting off slow then ramping up the speed. She did ar before that, my first time experience, it was ok but just wasnt my thing.

FJ 7/10 Had a tiring day. 1st shot was really fast in about like 3 mins in lol shes pretty tight. Couldnt make the 2nd shot...although i could have during the hj.

HJ 10/10 Actually her handjob was really damn good. Seems to be very skilled in this. Almost came but had to make her stop for 2nd fj.

Massage 6/10 Not the kind of hard massage, i enjoy it but felt she can have improvement in this.( i'm not into massage actually, just to pass time while recharging)

GFE 10/10 She absolutely excels in this. She will accompany you and will make you feel like CEO of apple from both the before and after bath. Had an enjoyable chat with her although i'm a pretty boring person or probably i was just plain tired. I still left a happy man is what that matters.

TLDR: Great bonk with an awesome gem. Highly recommended enjoy~ Will go again if i can definitely.