View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
yes, WB has worked on his attacking play but still can be improved. if he can train on long throws, man u will have another set play threat. i think OGS has to sign a natural right winger (sancho or others), and this player will be the right winger for the next 8 seasons. same when OGS signed WB, who will be the right back for the next 8 seasons. the new right winger will build a rapport with WB like beckham did with g.neville. when mourinho was still manager, he signed mkhitaryan who can play on the right wing, the addition would restore balance to man u attack, but mourinho lost faith and traded him for sanchez (who also operates on the left), and man u attack was unbalanced once again james is pacy but he seems more effective down the left than on the right, plus his favoured move of cutting in from the left has been figured out by opponents. OGS prefer greenwood over him since the league restart, he might need to improve his bag of tricks

i think ever since man u won the treble, players they were interested in had a hike in asking price, not easy to pay reasonable fees as clubs/agents would try to profit whenever they can

if OGS signs a pacy DMC, mctominay and fred will have reduced playing time, and its up to OGS wisdom to manage them. which is why it may be better to have mctominay learn from matic to be holding mid and succeed him with fred on rotation. there is a need for a holding mid to protect the defence as maguire is not pacy and the fullbacks overlap. if OGS intends to sign a DMC, the scouts need to find a player (<24yo) who can be at the club for the next 8 seasons
Looks like our wish for a proper CDM is going to come true. Utd are pushing to try signing either Wilfred Ndidi or Sergei Milinkovic Savic. I'd prefer Ndidi cos he bettered even Kante's stats in his first full season and has premier league experience. However, SMS is arguably a better and more experienced (club/country) player, and can also compete with Bruno and Pobga for attaching midfield as well.