View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Questions about gclubs in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottiman26 View Post
Actually from my experience, nearly every G club will have ladies tat will go after work for ST/LT. u just need to make it very clear from the start to mamasan/papasan tat this is wat u looking for and ask them to recommend those tat will go.

The mamasan/papasan will normally tell u they recommend but at the end of the night, it still depends on the gal is she comfortable to go with u and if u and her can come to an agreement on the private arrangement.

Most times, the gals will ask u to buy the full night drinks for them.. 25-30 drinks + the negotiated private arrangement fee between u and her.

It helps though if u know the mamasan or papasan or have a fren with u who knows them .. it will help Ensure more success.

Good luck!
This is gonna be very costly. I might as well go Thermae or to Insanity to pick up from the get-go.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley