Old 11-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pieceofpork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for people to drink or club in KL

Ok so here's a quick write up on our trip.

For spas:
We visited genesis, bond and skyriver.
My friends and I found the service at genesis and skyriver to be good. Girls were friendly, and not deadfishes. In the case of bond spa, we probably didnt go at a good time thats why the girls weren't up to standard and thus we didnt try any. Also all 3 allow viewing of the girls before committing. And watch out for the "promoters" and "taxi drivers", if they go up with u and tell the managers that they brought u up etc, prices will go up. At genesis we had a viet for 218rm and mongolian for 278rm. Skyriver was around the same, only another friend tried so dont really remember the price.

Beach Club:
Its more of a pickup "girls" place. Buy some drinks, sit at the table and signal to the girls to come or wait for them to come to you. Not our kind of place since there weren't any games to play and 2 out of the 3 girls didnt understand english or chinese. Mostly viets here. Have to tip them if they sit with u for long and u dont dabao them. Was offered 700rm to dabao by a pretty viet but wasnt interested since the place wasnt fun for us.

Thai Club:
This is where we had the most fun. The moment we walked in and had sat down, these 3 girls approached us to ask if they could sit and drink with us. This place had dice to play and the girls were fun, all 3 could speak chinese so we could communicate and play games. They also constantly grinded us so both us and our brothers had a good time This place also need to tip if they stay with u and u dont dabao. One friend was offered 500rm to dabao the other 1000rm so i guess it depends if she likes u and all. All in all we couldve been just lucky girls wise, but we prefer Thai club because it has dice to play.

Zouk:
We went down on a Wednesday night thinking its ladies night so it would be fine even though it was a weekday... boy were we so wrong... it wasnt really packed and the guy to girl ratio wasnt great either... in the end it was a night wasted.