Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Hi Bros,

Not sure if this is right thread to ask such a question. Recently tried out 2 ktv joints and chosen the Ang Pai kind of hostesses. Both also went back 3 to 4 sessions already but refused to do out call. Damn emo, I will not say there’s no chemistry as there was a decent amount of Frenching and Petting.

My question to senior bros and thick$ Uncles out there, what is your advice and how much you are willing to spend to outcall those hot ones for one night. If they continue to reject hotel services will you still support her? Thanks
Hi Bro,

Most of them got bfs/loaded rich bros who are willing to pay to "Bao" them after work. Normally you spend around 500-1k for outcall. Some bros might find that it is worth it.

However, got 1 angpai even told me she rejected sex for few k. Probably kana bao by rich bf.

But there are hostesses who are here for money and highest bidder of the night will attain her service.