Old 13-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
jack hammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Return

Soon we were frenching like new lovers. Each time we broke for air, she positioned herself into a semi side angle so that she was leaning against my chest with my arms wrapped around her like an additional support for the bra. With a turn of my head, I can kiss the top of her head. She seemed to enjoy this while watching the proceedings with the other couples in the room and will reciprocate by looking back at me and then kiss me playfully on my lips before resting her head on my chest again.

It was at about this time that I decided to do a little finger walking and found the outskirt of her bra. Trying to pry into those white breasts of hers, my finger began tracing the part of her bra just covering her breast. Soon enough I hit jackpot as I felt a slightly different texture to the soft smooth skin : her aereola.

She adjusted herself so that my finger can just about circulate around her nipple and this brought her arm up to wrap around the back of my neck. Pulling me down to kiss her lips, she let out a sigh which to my mind is like saying "Go ! Go ! GO ON !"

I did soldiered on despite the uncomfortable position that we are in. For my effort, I was rewarded with an inverted nipple : just the kind that I like....if only I can caress it with my tongue now and tease it out of its shyness ! Right about now, our kisses became more urgent as my finger continued to forge on. I could see her heaving now as we continue frenching. Taking my finger out of her dress, I then moved my entire hand around her waist and hugged her really tight while we were playing tongue hockey.

This movement seemed to invigorate her further and she led my hand to her thigh. Taking a cushion to shield my naughty hand, she then continued to embrace me and tugged at my hair. Meanwhile, I was stroking her creamy thighs up till her thong and then back down again. After a few times, I knew she was mine for the taking as I attempted to discover the terrain with my fingertips.

Tracing the hem of her thong I moved my finger down the side of her thong in an effort to understand what I may be up against. By now she was completely limp in our embrace while she waited for my explorations to end and the excavation to begin. The excavation would not begin for another good 20 minutes or so.

We continued frenching and only broke to re-arrange the cushion to shield what last shred of dignity (?) we had left. Having felt the terrain from the side, I began stroking her mount through her thong. This seemed to unleash a new surge of energy from her as she then began to massage me through my jeans with her left hand.

Gently pressing my finger against her vagina, I traced the dividing line through her thong from the base to the tip. A few trips up and down and I could feel her wetness through her thong. Instinctively, the massaging through my jeans quicken and her eyes were closed deep in concentration. Her hips began to gyrate ever so gently and her thighs spread just that bit wider for my finger to apply more pressure.

Then my finger stopped at the crest of the dividing line and began circulating, focusing on that small area where the labia meets. With her eyes closed she continued massaging my jeans while I concentrated on that small area and then...

she grabbed my jeans really tight like she was going to rip my little head off, tensed her body for a couple of seconds and collapsed onto me, breathing heavily and trembling. Relentlessly like a missile seeking heat, my finger continued its pursuit of the second wave.

Soon, enough the grip strengthened on my jeans and the collapsed came, only this time, she quickly grabbed my hand to stop me from continuing while she catches her breath.