View Single Post
Old 17-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 20
jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of
Sticky: Everyone please read this before posting any images.....

Dear all bros,

I discovered that Imageshack has blocked all Hotlinks for the beautiful images that we've been uploading.

I have also discovered a way around it. Some might already have known. But this message is for those whom I still see image links being blocked. Please see below :

1. After uploading the images to Imageshack, we get the option to choose which links to use.

2. Usually, we go to the last link @ the bottom of the page and choose the "Direct Link to Image" (IMAGESHACK BLOCKED THIS OPTION FOR SB FORUM)

3. We should from now on use the second last link @ the bottom of the page which spells "Show image to friends"

4. I have done a test and you may all view my test thread to confirm.

I hope this information is useful and thank you all for being so patient with me.

Can any Moderators or Administrators please lock this message on pin-up for the benefit of all bros here. Thanks a million.
I AM.....CHEONGSTANTINE.....