Old 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

Jon , my “Boss “ touched me greedily with his hands. His greasy oily hands smooth over my curved round fleshy ass … his fingers moving spreading my ass checks … oh fuck Justine nice ass … I smiled as I felt his hands move below my ass in between my thighs … go doggy style Justine-maid …. Yes boss . I went into a doggy position pointing my ass in the air exposing my pink gstrings …

Jon played my ass with his hands rubbing , massaging , molesting with his palms ,,, his fingers …. Every digit with a mind of his own -= GAWD this BASTARD is soooo good …. He rubbed my gstrings bulge …. The split in my buttocks … my CDpussy hole … rubbing rimming with his pointer and middle finger his one hand rubbing my ass his other hand move into my tight taut dress … look in the mirror Justine-maid … I saw my boss moving his hands inside me … touching my stomach my torso … my ass was firmly on his left hand … his right hand squeezing my 36D silicone boobs ---- fuck Justine like real …. I saw from the vanity mirror my whole thick fleshy tan smooth body being molested … FUCK I am going mad …. The music making me horny . my boss’ hands making crazy … my body squirmed with his every touch … squeeze … squeeze …. Grab … pinch … rub …. Rub …. Molest ….

I love Fleshy bodies Justine … I always fantasie to fuck my sexy maid … I love fleshy bodies … I love to cheat behind my wife …. Fuck fuck u Justine ….squeeze squeeze …. Fuck your chibai ass and cock …. My body was getting molested and this fucker was talking dirty to me … I always wanted to molest my maid when my wife is not around ….touch her , squeeze her till she gets high … high … u high for boss Justine ?

Yes … GAWD YES …. His hands were playing my body like a piano keyboard poking pressing squeezing fuck …. My CD-pussy cock was hard and out of my gstrings my CD-testes …. Tight he was playing my prostrate the flesh between my hole and my balls …. Fuck …. He is sooooo good ….. I cant take it boss … I cant take it … I want to suck your cock boss …..

He smiled coldly like this was what he intended me to say …. I smelled his stinking underwear … his curve hard bulge was solid and already forming a sexy outline – hard long thick …I peeled his undies down with my mouth …. And kiss the cock head ….

OH JUSTINE !!! fuck … his hands went wild …. Roaming roaming all over my thick volouptous body ….while I was going mad lapping like a dog on this married cock ….

YESSSSSSS lick it … use your tongue to lick my cock hole … ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH …

Yes boss ….

Suck it … yes Suck it Suck my whole cock …….

Yes boss …..

His hands were now Milking me like a cow … my tits …. My CD-pussy cock … he was milking me and the sensation was hot warm sexy dirty …..

I am going to fuck your mouth Justine-Maid ….. he sat on the bed ….jerking his cock up and down my mouth ….up my throat …. Deeper and deeper gagging me …. I was cock choked saliva and pre-cum all over my mouth ….

I LOVE IT ……

AAAAAAAAAGGHHHH Justine BITCH ….. BITCH ……..his hands was moving in a frenzy as my head was now pushed down hard to envelope his thick long hard married tool ……

FUCK YOU JUSTINE-MAID , FUCK U WHEN MADAM NOT AROUND !!!
he shoved his hips like a mad piston ...into my warm sweet CD mouth ....

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH ...

I choked …..as I could feel his thick warm pungent sticky sperms explode into the back of my throat it felt like a litre of sperms , sticky gunk …..

OOOOOOOH JUSTINE FUCK FUCK FucK …….I CUMMMMMINGGGGG ……..

That was the signal for my CD-pussy cllit to cum into his roaming dirty milking hand …. My hot CD juice exploded all over his palm …..I never felt so good being molested and sucking a married cock … my whole warm body quivering with sweet sweat as I slumped on my boss cock , sperms oozing from my mouth ….lying on his sticky hands ….

Boss what are you , so horny , so good with your hands …. I purred ….

he smiled , and slid his cum filled fingers wet and warm with my sticky cum into my CD-ass hole

…. I am a teacher .