Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobmaster138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrider24 View Post
Went in recently to Zen Zeng spa, as I missed the good ole days of Little Saigon where we can play with the Viet Bus with B2B.

I initially asked for number 12, 18 and 17 as recommended by the bros here recently, but Bro Ken told me that all these girls have all gone back to Vietnam already, and this month they have a totally new batch of girls coming in recently (so bros pls note that the FRs before all cannot reference liao..)

Asked Bro Ken to recommend me one since all the girls are new. Was led up to a pretty nice cosy room. A few mins later, a Viet Bu (no 30) came in. She wasn't really my type, a bit on the meaty side, and big boobs (maybe bros here who love big boobs will love it), but would say her service really not bad. Did the SOP of showering with her, and she did quite a good job washing you up. But the sian part is the language barrier.

Massage was so so only, as expected, but she got quite GFE feel, still can hug you tightly while I suck on her boobs. Must say she really know how to rub her boobs against you very well, service is really there. At one point when she was HJ me, I was on a missionary position with her, with her hand stroking my lil bro. My lil brother nearly went into her pussy a couple of times, but I didn't went in...cos wasn't wearing a condom.. I think she is still quite new, so bro pls treat her with care.

FR
Massage: 3/10
Looks: 5/10 (not SYT, probably around 30+)
Boobs: 5/10 (too big for my liking, and slightly saggy, but some bros here may like it)
B2B: 8/10 (her willingness to serve is a plus point)
HJ: 7/10
RTM: Maybe, will try other places first
Bro what service you go this. Got bath with you. So far mine all hj only