View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I need serious advice

[QUOTE=hannibald;20496685]6 digits debt is not the end of the world.
Many people went bankrupt for various reasons (for Singaporeans to be declared bankrupt, they will need to be in debt for at least 100k).

I think it is about $15k for bankruptcy now. USed to be $10k. I was almost bankrupt so I know.

I know of a relative, owed 6 digit. Debtors can do nothing. She declared bankrupt. After a few years, discharged and now lead a high life. Got car, Rolex, go on holidays and have fine dining.

In fact, want to be bankrupt better to owe 6 digit than owe $15k. More worth it.

Death is never worth it. Money only. Can earn back. I was so poor that I could not pay electrical bill and was living without electricity and water for 2 weeks. I found a better job and bounced back. I also thought of dying due to lack of support from family. Afterall, I owed money due to being cheated and not due to my own bad ways. I feel that everyone around me let me down.

Then I told myself that I had to live on to prove those people wrong and see how the people who harmed me suffer retribution. I lived on and saw how those evil people got their retribution. Makes living so worth while to see it. I am still depressed now but I will live on to see how the others get their retributuion.