View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Just need some opinions. I have rather long foreskin and I removed it partly when young (parents decision).

When adulthood, the foreskin is still long and tight. I did not manage to retract it until few years back. The skin had been loosen up now but I am only able to fully reveal the mushroom head when I pull the skin back myself for cleaning or when I am 100% erected (still need to pull back and use the small head to hold the skin like a stopper if not it will cover the head again).

This comes a challenge when I use a condom, the skin keep covering up the head when I slack off during intercourse and I am not able to pull it back down due to the condom.

Should I go for circumcision? If so, what is the fast and painless method? I still live with my family and wish to do this discreetly.

Any advice appreciated.