View Single Post
Old 15-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

Just have a 1.5 hrs session with Trang, she told me she just woke up due to late work last night at one of the PUB till mid-night. I say no prob.
I fetched her to a nearby hotel within 5 mins drive, she is quite comfortable with my arrangement, she told me she surf from net the location of this hotel.
Since we have already sms quite sometime so no problem in communication, we chatted along the way to hotel......she told me by right she suppose to go back end of Oct, likely she might extend her stay for another month till Nov if she earn more here ? to extend the stay she needs to fort out Rm700 to the agent.
To what i heard from her sincere talk, basically she wants to earn as much as she can by her two bare hands only! She works full time at night and part time massage during the day, very hard working girl i should say.

I'm here 3rd customer so far, this is my short FR of her service

Name: Trang Lam Thuy
Height: 1.67m (she told me)
Massage: 7.5 /10 ( her strength to me is moderate, i like her massage on my lower legs, she is hardworking no idling is the bonus point)
Look: 8/10 (with light make up, wearing T shirt n short I like the way she is)
Body: 8/10 (quite proportion not too tall and fat, good complexion, a bit of curly hair on her hands)
Boobs: B+~C cup (v matching with her body side)
Extras: upon request, market price
General Appearance : quite a Sweet, GFE girl.
Damage: RM100 for 1.5 hour (non stop except some bros sms her and she has to reply)
RTM : not sure ! reason, i feel that her massage is passable, base on the rate of 100 + the room fee of 40~50, in total 140~150, as compare to other prof massage joints abt 110~120 for 1.5 hrs room incl. we have to top up a bit and most troublesome part is we have to book our own room check in check out ! If suay suay happen to meet some friends or relatives check in together ?? wah penz ! passport will be suspended ? ( this is my own personal view, not to mislead or offend anybody here, frankly speaking she is a nice and humble young lady)