View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Looking out for married ladies - discretion & confidentiality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedshade View Post
Apply to me vivan =)
In the name of goodness during covid-19, let me help this bro advertise:

Twistedshade =

32m

Chinese / chef / consultant self employed.

166cm

80kg *not your hot bod model. But he is decent and normal * in this forum being normal is unique on its own.

Available time = 2 hrs a day maybe twice a month only.

Expectations = full discretion. / telegram or wechat communication. He is looking for a mature lady. Age does not matter as long as you fall below 40. Mutual chemistry is more important than the deed itself. If you are married good.. single even better. He will respect you and you will do so. He is looking for a mutual beneficial r.s. one that both of you will walk away one day happy or stay for long. He is not interested in freelancers. He will likely know if he is talking to one. He prefers his lady to enjoy the companionship as much as he does. One party enjoyment just doesn't work for him. Like he said you need not be a certain colour, certain figure to fit his criterion. He is also willing to pay for his expectations. Naturally do not take him like a fool, but may take him as one. He means that no one likes to be treated like mr robert. Be real be you and he and u can work something out.

From the post above, he likes Vivian jie too!